Rates and Other Information
I conduct mediations for parties without lawyers; where the parties have attorneys but choose to attend without their lawyers; and where both parties bring their attorneys. The format is decided
A mediation session is scheduled (usually at my office in the DTC) for both parties to attend. There is flexibility for phone participation if needed. Separate rooms are available if requested.
$195.00 Hourly Rate:
- Mediation attended by two parties, where one party or both parties attend without attorneys (any type of case)
- Dissolution of Marriage with combined annual income of under $150,000.00
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities
$225.00 Hourly Rate:
- Dissolution of Marriage with combined annual income of $150,000.00 or more
- Any case with three or more parties to the case attending
The minimum charge for a mediation appointment is two hours. I try to reserve three hours on
my calendar in case you need it, but after the first two hours, you pay only for the time you use.
Ultimately, you decide how many sessions you need. I accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard